Sunday, December 22, 2013

Summa-the-hutt

Holy crap. I've gained a lot of weight. More than I realized, actually. It would be easy for me to sit here and blame it on my brothers death and my hectic school schedule, but I'm just going to admit I've been "fat-kid-status" for a little while now. I was doing so well after my first 24 day challenge. I still haven't gained ALL of that weight back. I lost 23 lbs during that challenge. I was kicking fat's butt! Then I got back into my old habits, and after Jack died, I ate and ate... then ate some more. Then came finals. In between this time though, I stocked up on candy at work, and got my soda kick back. Shameful.
I guess I didn't realize how MUCH I had gained until today. I'm too embarrassed to even post the numbers. So I ordered another 24 day challenge.

My first 24 day challenge was awesome. I was motivated and excited. I lost 23 lbs. I decided to do another 24 day challenge, and that one ended up not so great. First off, I got sick on day 2. Strep. (Thanks Angela, AKA strep wrangler) but then I just couldnt seem to get back into the swing of things. About a month later, I attempted ANOTHER challenge, only for my brother to die, and me to stop caring about everything except comfort foods. You know, all the sweets... the carbs.. all the bad stuff. AND soda. Lets not forget that.

This time, I am determined to make my challenge work again. Plus, I'm not gonna be like those sissies who make New Years Resolutions, cause I'm startin BEFORE New Years. See? I'm a go getter! I told yall 2014 would be my year to shine!

In case you haven't read my previous posts, I have decided that 2014 is gonna be the best year evvvaaaaaaa!
For one, I am going to lower my debt. By the end of 2014, I want to ONLY have my car payment and my mortgage. No more credit cards/loans/crap.
Also, I am going back to nursing school. (yes, I've already been once. No, I apparently don't remember the drama cuz I am super pumped to go back.)
I also plan on losing weight, and being 50 pounds lighter by my birthday in September. (By the way, my birthday party is gonna kick ass. I'm gonna turn 30 with a BANG by having a "Roaring 20's 30th Birthday Party." Flapper dresses, gangsta costumes and the works. I'll talk more about that later.
And last but not least, I plan to get my life in order. I want my life back. I am tired of being depressed. I am tired of not enjoying things. I want my pre-baby life back. I don't want to hate pregnant people. Maybe I'll even get back into photography. I'm working on getting back into couponing now. I lost complete interest in all of my favorite things when my uterus was stolen. Yes, it was stolen. I am working really hard to get over that. I want to be old Summer again.

So tomorrow will be a new day for a new me. I will start my 24 day challenge. I will work out (eww.) And, I will quit drinking sodas again. They are actually pretty terrible for you anyways.

Speaking of fat Summer, I just realized Christmas is in 3 days!!!!! I can't wait! I love watching my kids open presents and seeing the look on their faces. Plus, I'm getting prime rib for dinna. How many people can say that?!

Until next time!

All work and no play makes Summer a DULL girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment