Sunday, December 29, 2013

I cheated...

I am a bad, bad girl. I ate Wing Stop for dinner. Angela made me do it!!!!  She force fed me while I gagged and cried. Just kidding. It was actually my idea. *head hung in shame.* I figured since I had done so well with my diet this whole week, it would be okay to splurge a little. The devil side of my conscience told me I deserved it, and that if I didn't splurge from time to time, I would get burnt out. So I did it. I ate 2 boneless wings, some fries with ranch AND drank a Dr. Pepper. Yes, you read right. I have done so well in not drinking soda. I am so disappointed in myself. I have to make sure to work out extra hard tonight.
Man, that was difficult to admit! I will say, in my defense, that I took Carb-Ease before chowing down. So, I will most definitely regret eating all of it later.
On the finance side of blog-land, I have shared my Budget worksheet with 3 of my friends. I have gotten a handful of emails telling me how I inspired them to do the same. My friends have started creating their "plans" and ordering the Dave Ramsey book. Go me!
I never realised how many people actually had debt like me. I always thought my situation was awful, and I was ashamed of it. I see now that there is nothing to be ashamed of. I can only go up from here, and it will make me a stronger and better person in the end. It takes being at the bottom to respect things when you reach the top. I am FAR from the top. I'm barely a smidgen from the bottom, but I am getting there. It makes me happy to know I can share information with people and inspire them to become debt free with me.
Since I started dieting and working out (those long 6 days ago....) I have started to wake up earlier. I really like that. I get to spend more time with my kids before work. Jaida is getting caught up with her home-schooling, Thor is getting more mommy time, and my house work is getting done. It's really taking away some of the stress I had. Maybe next thing I can work on is my sons sleep schedule, cause that boy hates to sleep. Kinda reminds me of another Blessing baby I knew....... *ahem.. Jaida ahem...*
Speaking of school work, we have 9 days till we apply.
75 days until our letters determine our fate...
and... 153 days until the first day of nursing school. (well, technically, it will be my 2nd first day of nursing school AND only if I get accepted.)
Not like I am counting or anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment