Saturday, December 17, 2011

Stock pile is growing!

Ok so, I may or may not have gone overboard. Reminds me of the saying, "the glass is half full."  I mean, to some it is too much, to some it is not enough, but I am addicted to adding to it and will not be stopping till I have at least 200 rolls of paper towels. Yes, 200. I need them!!! Seriously. Last night, I came home with more Dawn dish soap. 4 more bottles, thats not TOO many. Daniel just looked at me and said, "Really Summer?!"  I just smiled and started putting them away. It may sound all obsessive compulsive or whatever, but I have found freakin uses for them, man! I have discovered how well they clean hard wood floors without leaving a greasy like residue. It's true! I have been trying to find a floor cleaner like that forever! And now I have plenty of it! I even used some in my lil portable steam/shampoo cleaner the other day to shampoo the backseat of the car. It worked wonderfully. That back seat was something scary. I'm not sure what Jaida has been doing back there, but my goodness, it looked like she had installed a soda fountain back there at one point, but it had leaked, and then maybe she tried to use marker to color the seat a new color because clearly her leaky soda fountain had ruined the original color, and then the worst part of the backseat was when I lifted up her booster to find things growing. I dunno. She had mentioned to me previously about her plans to "retire and live off her millions," but I think her and I are gonna need to have a long, stern talk about why the backseat of my car is not a good place to start her french fry/candy farm. Oh, and I know those disgusting fries were from Mickey D's, cause they were harder than a rock, and had no signs of decomp, although the last time we ate from Mcdonalds was about 4 months ago. Gross. I should probably opt to clean out my car a lil more often to prevent this kinda stuff from happening, but I will get to that later (haha! Procrastination at its finest.) 

Anyway, on to the stockpile pics!





 

And this folks, is my pride and joy right now... my paper freakin towels & TP!

No comments:

Post a Comment