Monday, December 12, 2011

Celeb status!

I've come to the conclusion that I work too much. Well, I really don't work too much ALL the time.. but, I work 40 hours over the weekend, then I volunteer to work at the clinic 2-3 days a week. Working at the clinic tires me out more than working my 16 hour back to back shifts. I'm not sure why that is, cause I am only at the clinic 9 hours, I guess I just interact with more people and do more stuff. Oh, and I don't get fed like I do at my weekend family's home. They love me. I truly couldn't have asked to work at a better house. I feel like they are my new 2nd family. They are so awesome! I have never been as comfortable at a clients house as I am with them. As much as I miss the clinic, I don't think I will ever go back permanently.  I am just trying so hard to get extra money to get us out of debt, which is why I have been spending extra time at the clinic. I loved it for the 4 years I was there, but it was definitely time for a change.Now that I am home with Jaida most Monday-Thursdays and I have the chance to home school her and be with her all day, I love it. I don't think I will ever go back to a Mon-Fri job. However, after my RN is done (a few months left to go!) I would like to cut back hours a bit to where I have a little bit of my weekend to do fun stuff with my fam. The foster mom from my weekend job says she would like to open a Pediatric Nursing Home. She would be an amazing director! She is one of the best moms I have ever met. Hopefully if her dream comes true, I will be able to work for her one day! Best. Job. Ever.

Random thought. One of my girlfriends gave me an idea that I will be using for birthdays and Christmas' to come! Her daughter posts the things she wants/likes on this website called Pinterest. Cutest freakin website EVER. I'm going to use this for Jaida and I throughout the year, that way, when Christmas or a birthday comes around, I don't have to rack my brain thinking of things...  cause you know, when I really want to give people a list for myself, nothing comes to mind. With this site, I'm just gonna post things I love and let people decide what to get me. Plus, the site has the cutest freakin ideas humanly possible.

Speaking of Christmas! I can't believe how excited I am this year! I have no idea why! I feel like a little kid in a candy shop. I am especially excited for Jaida to open her presents. I feel like this is gonna be the best one ever. I have been able to get her almost everything she wants.  I love seeing her smile. Nursing school was really the best decision I ever made. It has really helped us to create a plan. Another upside to Christmas this year is that we are going on a lil  mini vaycay to Louisiana to see family. I love going on trips. (even if it is for only 3 days)  It will be our first traveling Christmas. I'm excited!


Another random Summer thought. It's really my ADHD kickin in... So, Jade and I are local celebrities at our local mall!!! lol
No, but we REALLY are!!!  It started out like this: We took some Old-timey Southern pictures recently, and instead of wanting to be a cute saloon girl or a southern belle, my child wanted to be a gun slinger. Yep. You read that right, a freakin gun slinger. Not that I minded at all, because I am super obsessed with outlaws. So obsessed that my cat and dog are named Frank and Jesse James.
 Anywho, my silly child had the man who was taking our pics laughing so hard it was unreal. He thought she was the cutest thing! She wanted to look like a bank robber with stolen money in hand. So he decked us out in outlaw-wear. He gave her a bag of "money." We took our pictures, bought them and left. Well, apparently, he liked our pic soooo much, he is using us a display in the store. (right up front!)  so, I went and saw it for myself yesterday. He told me that he had so much fun taking our pictures, and Jade made him laugh so much with her obsession with being a bank robber, that our pic was his favorite ever!!!!!  Isn't that awesome?!   Our freakin pic will be traveling around with him when he goes to other malls. Jaida is so excited, she thinks she is all that now. (as if she didnt think that before..... now its just way worse.)

So here is our infamous pic!!:    (taken from my nieces camera phone lol)



Cute huh?!

I thought so too!!



Anyway! I'ma get back to work. They aren't paying me to blog!



Till next time!


1 comment: