Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Organization, Part 2

I'm trying really hard to finish organizing my house. I have been working so much lately, that I really haven't had the time to do as much as I wanted, but its a start. As soon as the holidays are over and I have a little less hectic schedule, I wanna get my whole house done. It makes me sleep better knowing I have a cleaner house. Is that weird? 

Anyway, as I said in previous posts, dummy me forgot to take before photos, so all you are left with is the "after." The man cave closet made the best improvement.. But, there is so much stuff in there my hubs won't let me get rid of (i.e. action figures, 9 game systems we never use, some junk computer parts) that it makes it look packed and messy. But, I can promise you, this is a million times better than what it was. One of the things I cannot stand is still having cardboard boxes, even though we have been living in our new house almost 2 years. So, I got rid of the boxes he had in there, and divided things into cute baskets. At least now, all his nintendo games are together, his million miles worth of computer wires are together and his dolls. I mean, action figures. <3 

Then, there was my dreaded bathroom closet. I actually found a long, lost earring in there! Too bad I threw the other one away while this one was lost. Please ignore how none of my towels match. They totally use to. But, I seem to get alot of towels as Christmas gifts, and they never match my theme. Either that, or I change my theme so much, its hard to keep up with. My next goal after my home organization is done will be to match all my towels. I hope.

Sorry about the picture quality in these, it was dark, and unlike my hubs phone, my phone takes terrible pictures. Actually, my phone just sucks. Period. 

Bathroom closet looks much better!





Man Cave closet. Action figures right side, 2nd shelf, red basket. Teehee.



No comments:

Post a Comment