Friday, February 17, 2012

8 weeks






My super helpful daughter took this pic <3

She is gonna make the best big sister ever. She is so interested in this pregnancy and wants to help do everything! She can't wait for the babies ears develop so she can talk to it. 

We were at Target yesterday, and she was going through the baby stuff saying how cute everything was and how she couldn't wait till our baby was born so we could put her in cute little outfits.

I love my child. I seriously have the best kid ever. She is my bestest friend! 


Pregnancy
So, my food of choice this week is probably fruit. Grapes, mixed fruit in heavy syrup, and oranges. 
I have also been extremely sick to my stomach this week. I have this super weird thing going on where anything I think of to eat, turns my stomach. I can't pick out dinner, and I can't go into the kitchen to find anything. It has to be a spur of the moment, surprise, meal. Unless its fruit, that I can eat anytime.  Weird.

Another thing I'm having a hard time with is fatigue. I am so stinkin tired its unreal. So tired I am on the verge of laziness.

I haven't couponed in like, 3 weeks.  Thats insane!

OH! Some super exciting news! I went and took my English Comp 2 final on Valentines Day! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The whole exam consisted of 3 essays. The only downside is that I have to wait 45 days for the results. Bummer. This is almost as torturous as waiting to see if I passed my nursing boards. 

Anyway, I think I am going to go take a nap!   See, the laziness strikes again!




No comments:

Post a Comment